1. What year are you in?
2. Where are you from?
3. What is your major?
Family and Consumer Sciences Education
4. What position do you play?
5. How long have you been playing?
6. Why did you start playing?
My mom played when she was in High School and I thought it would be a cool sport to get into.
7. How do you motivate yourself before a big game?
I listen to inspirational clips from sports movies like “Any Given Sunday,” “Miracle,” “Friday Night Lights,” or “Rocky.” The one song that really gets me amped for a big game is “Till I Collapse” by Eminem. That song is always on repeat when we are playing a team from the CSAC.
8. How did you decide on your major?
My high school cooking teacher showed me that I could take my love for cooking and my desire to change people’s lives and turn it into a career. I also wanted to show students that really delicious food could come from their own kitchens not just a fast food restaurant.
9. What other activities do you like to participate in?
I love to read and bake, go to Patriots football games, go on adventures with my friends and turn wherever I am into a dance party.
10. What kind of lessons have you learned through playing a sport?
Sports have taught me that no matter what life throws at you, you have to be tough. There’s no such thing as just giving up because it gets too hard. You have to pick yourself up off the ground, brush the dust off and keep fighting until things get easier.