Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa
1. What made you want to be a swimmer?
I injured my foot in gymnastics and had to take a break from the sport, so I tried swimming. I instantly loved it.
2. What has been your favorite moment in your swimming career?
I loved my championship meet my senior year of high school. I got best times in all of the events I swam. But I have to say my favorite moment is when I decided to swim in college.
3. What is your “before meet” routine?
I listen to my “swimming playlist” before each of my events. My playlist consists of Mac Miller, Moosh, Twist, and AER.
4. What is your goal for the team this year?
Hopefully we can swim fast and place at the Landmark Conference Championships.
Editors note: The Landmark Swimming and Diving Conference Championships will be held at Marywood University Feb. 8-10.
5. Who is your role model in swimming and why?
Amanda Beard is my swimming role model. She went to the Olympics when she was just 14. We also both swim breaststroke.
6. What do you like to do in your free time?
I horseback ride at home in my off-season. I also like to draw and I am into photography.
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation and why?
I would go to Italy. My dad’s side of the family is from there and I have always wanted to see what it was like.
8. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
I am a very positive person. I am also extremely shy when you first meet me, but I love to have fun
9. What kinds of lessons have you learned through swimming?
I have learned that if you are determined, hard work pays off.
10. Where would you like to see yourself in ten years?
I would like to have graduated from Marywood and hopefully have landed myself a good job.