The news site of Marywood University

The news site of Marywood University

The news site of Marywood University

Who’s Writing? With Julie Potter (Episode 6)

Photo credit/ Felix Lettini

Felix Lettini talks with Photography Editor Julie Potter about her leadership roles, experience in photography, and plans outside of college

More to Discover
About the Contributors
Felix Lettini
Felix Lettini, Multimedia Editor
Felix Lettini is a freshman Multimedia Communications major with a focus in film, tv and digital production. Besides the Wood Word, Lettini is a video editor for TV Marywood and the technical director for TVM Sports. Outside of Marywood, Lettini spends his time fishing and taking walks with his dogs.
Julie Potter
Julie Potter, Photography Editor
Julie Potter is a junior photography major, and in addition to being the photography editor of the Wood Word, she is also the president of the Shutterbugs Photography Club, the photography blogger for Where Creativity Works, and a member of both the Zeta Omicron Kappa Pi National Art Honor Society as well as the Society for Collegiate Journalists.  Working towards getting her BFA in photography she plans to pursue wedding and portrait photography once graduated in spring 2025. Outside of academic life Julie enjoys hiking, generally being outdoors, and spending time with her friends.  
Benjamin Galko
Benjamin Galko, Multimedia Staff
Benjamin Galko is a Multimedia Communications Major with a focus in Sports Media. Besides the Wood Word, Galko is camera operator for TVM sports, floor manager for TVM, and a radio dj on VMFM 91.7. Outside of Marywood, he is a member of the men's golf team and enjoys running and riding his road bike.
Bernie Roedel
Bernie Roedel, Multimedia Staff
Bernie Roedel III is a freshman Computer Science major and is minoring in Multimedia Communications. Besides the Wood Word, Bernie is a video editor for TV Marywood and Marywood Films, and works multiple positions within TVM Sports. Outside of Marywood, he spends his time staying active and hanging out with friends.
Faith Givens
Faith Givens, News Editor
Faith Givens is a freshman Multimedia Communications major with a focus in Film, TV, and digital production. She is also a member of the Language and Literature club and TV Marywood. Outside of Marywood, she likes to read and listen to music.
Translate »